Food, Fun and Photos

The Orange Chipolte Chicken is the new favorite meal at our house.  Had to make it for the family last night as the big Sunday dinner, and yes I remembered to take a few photos.  I'm so glad that even the kids like it.  DS even asked for a third helping of meat.

Orange Chilpote Chicken with Lime Cilantro Quinoa

After a week of almost spring-like weather winter's snowy, icy, blowing mess came blasting back last night.  So the kids had a snow day and spent most of it creating castles and forts.  I love that they can create a castle with just a blanket and a few chairs.  They also put on a play with paper lunch bag puppets.  Great entertainment for a stay-inside type of day.  We also made Peanut Butter Fudge No-Bake Cookies.  Ran out of oatmeal so added more coconut.  Kids love them so it worked out fine if slightly too soft.

Working on still more layouts for Creative Retreat at Big Picture Classes.  It feels great get layouts completed and to have fun trying new things.  I actually used a "banner" for a title on a layout I finished today.  I also tried an interesting technique while embossing/debossing the cover for a mini album.  Can't wait to see how the final product turns out.  I also tried out a new calligraphy pen and some charcoal pencils.  Can't wait to play some more with both the pen and pencils.

Let's Dance

Comments

Popular Posts