100+ Photos

I was going to hold off on processing photos till my "to-be-scrapped" storage box was empty but DH wanted some to send out to his mom so I just HAD TO do it sooner.  By the time all was said and done I had 115 photos ready to go, not including the ones that I require two prints.  Picked them up today and now I have a fresh load to work with for layouts and other projects.  Yeah, and so inspiring.

Lovely View along Nature Walk


I am finishing up my "Creative Retreat" class by May Flaum at Big Picture Classes this week and am feeling pretty accomplished.  I've created more layouts than I have in a long, long time.  I also have fun pages in my "inspiration journal", cute tags to use on projects, lovely cards to send to family and friends, and even some journaling ready to go when I get those pictures ready to scrap.  I am so glad that I took this class.  It has really pumped up my creativity and May has been so great with ideas, prompts and encouragement.

Bridal Shower 2004
Little Moments

Layout for "Photos I Love" album


Some of my creative time this week is also being spent on gearing up for Stacy Julian's class "i.Scrap" at Big Picture Classes starting next week.  We've got a bit of prep work to get done, another reason for photos to be processed.  I'm making progress with it and should be all set to go on Thursday when the class starts.



March begins tomorrow, where is the time flying away to??  I've got new classes to teach at JoAnn's, along with my "standard" classes of SDU and Paint 101.  The pop-up cards class should be fun, the samples turned out very cute.  The teen duct-tape clutch will be fun too, another really cute project.  I love to teach and hope the students have fun with all of the classes this month.

Comments

Popular Posts