Photos and Papers

Made an awesome recipe for "Orange Chipolte Chicken over Cilantro Rice" from Clean Eating yesterday.  I wish I would have taken a few photos of it ready to be served because it was so, so, so YUMMY!  It was super easy to make and beyond delicious, even the kids wanted more.  We had Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies for dessert.  All around a pretty delicious Valentine's Day dinner.  DH enjoyed it when he got home around 3am this morning, poor guy.


After working on all these layouts I realized that I am always taking photos of the kids and other things going on around me but seem to forget to have them processed.  My current stash of photos are from 2009.  I am making a good sized dent in these and feel like I might just get through all the photos from my "to use" box with this class.  I've given myself permission to process a decent selection from 2010 when I get half-way through my current box of photos.  Won't be long now.

Here are a few layouts that I've completed in the last couple of days.  DS loves to make faces so this layout showcases just a few of my favorites.


This one is of the kids and a friend playing on our swingset.  They have great imaginations and see it as so much more than just a swing set.


I also finished my class samples for an upcoming Pop-Up Cards class.  They turned out cute and I had fun making them.

Friend Card

Sympathy Card

Thanks Card
Working on more layouts and tags for Creative Retreat.  Will post more soon.

Comments

Popular Posts