Getting More Done

Between Creative Retreat and Embrace Imperfection classes at Big Picture Scrapbooking I've been getting loads of scrapbooking done.  It feels great to be getting those photos that have been stuck in my "to be scrapped" box out and onto layouts.  My kids have been excited to see the pictures and read the stories.  That's what I love so much about scrapbooking, sharing stories with people I love.


I've also been creating tags and cards inspired by the prompts and assignments.  There are a couple of tags I can't wait to use on a project.  Love that I'm using up so much of my stash of papers and embellishments.

Tag made for "Small & Lovely" prompt.

I love the feeling of being so creatively charged up.  I've even done a bit of fun painting.  My little notebook that I scribble down ideas for projects, layouts, cards, tags, paintings, etc. is getting awfully full.  I think I'll have to get another one while out getting the groceries this weekend.  Now if I only had time to work on everything my mind is coming up with.

Painted Pansy Face

Comments

Popular Posts