Plenty of New Work

I had such a great time with the "Creative Retreat" class that May Flaum taught over at Big Picture Classes and am feeling full of creative energy still.  I can't believe the stack of layouts I have completed in the last month and I'm still on a roll.



I love the layouts I've created for Stacy Julian's i.Scrap class at Big Picture Classes, which started last Thursday.  They came together so quickly and turned out so cute.  I am loving how this album is turning out and can't wait for the next phase, the journaling.



I've been making "project packs" when I'm feeling creative but not able to spend much time in my "studio".  I have five packs for layouts, two new packs for mixed media projects and one for a sewing project.  My photo stash and supply stash are getting smaller.  I think I'll have to get some cardstock pretty soon since I've run out of my often used "Green Tea" from Bazzill, most reds, whole lot of blues, no white or black either.

I did get an infusion of some new products via my new subscription to Jenni Bowlin Monthly Kits.  Awesome stuff, loved February's and can't wait for March's.  I did one layout so far and have two more planned, packed and ready to go.  I will probably be working on these tomorrow while the kids are at school.

Comments

Popular Posts