Cruising Along

I seem to be getting plenty of layouts completed and using lots of paper from my stash.  Even though I am using only paper that I have on hand I haven't really even made a dent in it yet.  I do feel great that I am finally letting myself dig into the precious hoard of papers that I was afraid to use - Chatterbox, KI Memories, Basic Grey and BoBunny.  My box of "to be scrapped" photos is dwindling so I will need to get some of the more current pics processed.  Yeah!




I have only done a little in my art journal recently.  Played with my charcoal pencils a bit more.  Did an entire page of journaling, which I will be semi-covering with paint and papers.  Had fun with watercolor pencils, tissue paper and Perfect Pearls on a couple of pages.  Planning on a bit of fun with Twinkling H2O's soon too.



I am excited to have collected a large set of items to work with for a mixed media piece that has been brewing in my brain for a bit now.  All manner of tea themed items are ready to become part of the creation I see in my mind.  Now I just need to get started on it, hopefully this weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts