Start of Sunny Days

The last few days have been rather sunny.  Very nice, but worried we might still have snow pop up on the radar at some point.  I've been busy with a bunch of different things the last few days.  We've gone bike riding, started cleaning the front yard (again) and I'm attempting to tackle spring cleaning.  I've had a few spare moments here and there - enough to play in my art journal, create a layout and make a card.

Art Journal Pages
I had fun making letters and coloring them in with water color pencils.  Forgot how much fun it is to work with the water color pencils and crayons.  Love the smudgy look I can get.

Detail of Art Journal
I had to rework a layout I made on Saturday.  Something just kept bugging me so I took the embellishments off and redid it.  I am happier with it now, including vintage buttons always helps.  This layout was inspired by the timed challenge at the online crop over at Jenni Bowlin's site.  I even made a card using some of the left over bits and pieces.

Our Autumn Girl Layout

Cupcake Card

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts