More Than Normal Saturday

It was a busy Saturday today.  Had a painting class to teach, instructor open house to create & chat at, then a pop-up card making class to teach starting at 10am this morning.  Love teaching, had such fun.  Also had a good time at during the open house answering questions about painting, scrapbooking and card making.  Actually had a few requests to add a more advanced painting class.  I think I might be ready to do so after teaching the 101 class and project based ones for over a year now.

I also worked on the next phase of my "Street Where You Live" mixed media piece today too.  So much I want to do with this but I have to remind myself to go one step at a time.  I am going to watch "My Fair Lady" tomorrow for more inspiration.


Street Where You Live piece
I also dropped in to the online crop at JBS Mercantile tonight.  The scavenger hunt was fun and I got plenty of inspiration from the challenges.  The best part was chatting with everyone in the chatroom.  This was a nice way to scrapbook and chat at the same time, almost like going to a "real" crop.  Met some nice people that I look forward to chatting with again in the future.  Here is one of the layouts I worked on based on a challenge.  I need to add some details and a bit of journaling but it is almost completed.

Autumn Girl
Tomorrow I will be getting the house and the kids ready for the upcoming week.  Amazing how much stuff piles up when you are out for the day.  I think I might bake some cookies too - Oatmeal Scotchies sound pretty yummy at the moment.

Comments

Popular Posts