Art Journaling and More

I have been playing around in my art journal the last two days.  Today's page was prompted from the difficulty I had getting the kids to bed and actually to sleep last night.  I could see the completed page in my mind as I sang lullabies to my children over and over and over and over again.  The other pages I've been adding to at the end of or in between projects.

Art Journal - Sleep
I also worked on a layout based on a challenge from last weekend's online crop over at JBS Mercantile.  It is another cute and quick tea party layout.  I made the flower out of a paper doily and layered paper flowers, brad and some bling to finish it.

Another Tea Party Layout
After a gorgeous weekend and a mostly lovely week today was surprisingly cool.  It is cold enough that they are suggesting, of all things, SNOW.  Not at all happy about that, especially with the weekend coming up.  Blah.  But the weather people have been wrong before, so I'm hopeful.

Comments

Popular Posts