Art Journaling - May Update

Just 10 minutes each day of play in my art journal has been inspiring.  I've tried a few new things, added on to existing pages and actually journaled on other pages.  I'm excited to work on some more ideas I have floating around.  Plenty of fun.  Here are a few of the pages I've worked on recently.

Calligraphy, Paint, Stamps, Distress Stains, Distress Ink

Distress Stains, Oil Pastels, Pen&Ink, Calligraphy

Watercolor Pencils, Stamps, Distress Ink, Marker, Calligraphy

Watercolor Pencils

Watercolor Pencils

Calligraphy

Printed Tissue Paper, Gel Medium, Twinkling H2O's, Perfect Pearls

Distress Inks, Tea, Gel Pen, Pen&Ink, Calligraphy

Acrylic Paints, Watercolor Pencils

Fabric Paint, Acrylic Paint, Oil Pastels

Fabric Paint, Acrylic Paint, Stamps, Staz-on Ink, Marker

Comments

Popular Posts