Mini Albums and More

I really love creating mini albums.  I still do 12x12 scrapbook pages but quite a bit of my work has gone to a smaller sized, specific theme or event style.  I'm currently working on the December Daily project that Ali Edwards is doing, and has done for a few years now, on her blog.  I actually do the entire month rather than just through Christmas.  Love capturing the busy, crazy, love-filled, family-filled month to share year after year.

I also created a darling very-mini mini album out of teabag envelopes.  It is a glittery, shimmery, snowy, holiday inspired tiny treasure that has ribbon, vintage buttons, chipboard pieces and some of my favorite Graphic 45 papers.

Hope Mini Album

Close Up of Inside Page

I also have a Christmas Mini Album class to teach tomorrow evening.  I am still putting the finishing touches on it so no photos yet.  All I can say is - layered ornaments.  It is cute and I know the students are going to like it.  I'm glad that I have a large stash of vintage buttons to use because they do add a lovely touch of sparkle and age to the project.

Comments

Popular Posts