"Bliss"-ful Mini Album

It is a wonderful winter show outside of my front door today.  Love snow covered trees in the sun.  I'm bummed that my camera batteries, both sets, need to be charged.  So no pictures at the moment.  It is gorgeous but sooooo cold.  We are only at 7F and it is 1pm.  It is not supposed to get much warmer either.  But the kids had fun playing in the snow and so did the dog.  DH had to shovel / snow-blow paths for our old dog in the backyard.

I made this mini album last year around the holidays and I've put it on top of my entertainment center for a touch of sweetness.  I love 7gypsies albums, just so cute.  The envelopes versions are probably my favorite ones because I get such fun ideas.  This album uses mostly Graphic 45 papers, bling and some of my lovely vintage buttons.  I have another mini album I'm planning on making while everyone is on winter break.

Bliss Mini Album

I am looking for a box to put on the coffee table for the large assortment of mini albums I've created.  I have a small one but I've run out of space in it.  The family loves looking through these almost more than the larger scrapbooks.  I'm glad that they like looking at all the stuff I create and even showing it off to their friends.

I am still working on my December Daily project too.  I am liking the tiny pieces of my month on the ATC spinner from 7gypsies.  It is going to work well for this year and even a few years to come.  The kids are really liking it too.

Comments

Popular Posts