Christmas Mini Album and December Daily

Mini albums are just such fun.  I made a fun little ornament album for the Christmas Mini Album class I taught last Week.  It turned out cute and I've had a few people that were at other classes ask for kits so they could create it themselves.  So I've been busy cutting, sorting and packaging these hot little numbers for some of my students.  I'm going to add more bling and pretties to the last one I have for a friend to put her upcoming Christmas wedding photos in so that it can hang on the tree year after year.  I think she'll like it.

Christmas Ornament Mini Album
I've also been working on Ali Edwards' December Daily project again this year.  Love documenting all the fun, traditions, activities and such that go along with the month of December.  I usually stop with Christmas Day but this year I am going to do all 31 days of December.  I am using my 7gypsies' ATC rack this year and think that I will be able to include at least 3 years worth of December's.  How fun will it be to take out my spinner filled with December memories year after year to set on a table or the mantle?  The kids are going to love it, me too.  I finally have photos of some of the supplies I'm using this year, digging into my stash - Graphic 45, Basic Grey and other various companies.  I am letting go of the "gotta-hold-onto-it" mentality and just using all the pretty papers.

December Daily Project

Comments

Popular Posts