New Project and Art Journaling

After having so much fun with the Tea Box Swap at Mixed Media Art I decided to try my hand at another swap going on.  The art piece needs to include a face and a broken heart, which leaves so much room to play with.  I have some ideas and items chosen to work with already.  I'm excited to get started.

Face & Broken Heart Mixed Media Start

I've been working in my art journal more frequently.  There is so much inspiration out there from Pinterest, blogs and some fun books.  I just finished reading "The Art Journal Workshop" by Traci Bunkers.  Loved it, super inspiring and am now working on some of the exercises.  My "Dream Create Imagine" exercise made me think about what I'm looking to create and why.


Dream, Create, Imagine art journal pages

And since it was Thanksgiving I worked on "Gratitude".  There are so many things that I am grateful for and I realized that most of it is the simple, basic things that are the most important.

Gratitude art journal pages

Comments

Popular Posts