First Snow, Creative Fun, and Cameras

The middle of November arrived along with a flurry of snowflakes.  None of the flakes lasted but they were pretty anyways.  The kids were disappointed that there wasn't any "real" snow but I can wait just a little longer before having to drive in the white stuff.

I have been gathering and creating some cute stuff for gift exchanges with some of my craft teaching friends.  I made a few vintage button cards, some cute candy/treat holders and ribbon spool tags.  Each person has a unique container for all the goodies and some treasures tucked inside.  I'll be posting the actual photos once I know the gifts have been received.

I've also signed up for another challenge/swap at Mixed Media Art that I can't wait to dig into my stash to get started.  Some ideas floating around and products I've wanted to use that could work for the project.  Creativity just keeps flowing once it starts.

Starting to look for a new camera.  My current one is having some issues - need to set the date/time every time it is turned on and doesn't always want to turn on.  I'm looking for a decent but not too expensive digital SLR.  I've had the chance to try both a Nikon and a Canon but wonder what else is out there or what I need to be looking for.  Would make a nice gift, wouldn't it?

Comments

Popular Posts