Busy Bee

I actually feel like I made some progress with all the class samples the last few days.  A cute "Thankful" paperbag mini album.  A set of quick & easy cards for a luncheon project.  A set of three tags for alcohol ink techniques class.  Still have to finish another painted ornament sample and write up notes/slide show for a couple of classes.  That's for Old Town University.

Thankful Paperbag Mini Album

Alcohol Inks Techniques
Luncheon Card #1

Luncheon #2


I've also finished three clay snowflake ornaments that turned out better than I expected.  Need to finish up the paper flower samples yet.  I have two out of five flowers completed, ran out of glue gun sticks.  Do those tomorrow after a trip to store.

Clay Christmas Ornament


Now I've just got to tackle the projects for the holiday show this weekend.  Three more nights to crank more stuff out.  It's going to be a busy weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts