Fun Work & Listings

I love teaching.  Today was painted ornaments to a fun group of ladies.  This group always plans a get together that includes some sort of crafting project and today they learned how to paint a snowman ornament.  I had a blast with them - laughing, teaching, learning, creating.  This is why I love teaching craft classes - being creative and teaching others how to add that fun and creativity to their day.  Fun, fun, fun!

I finally got brave and listed three items on Etsy.  Two hand painted ornaments - one with green holiday flowers, berries and pine needles, one with a snowman in a scarf.  I also listed a tall coffee mug with the holiday flowers.  Eventually I plan on listing some of my mixed media items and some of my art kits that I never got a chance to use.  I am excited and hope that it goes well.  We will see.

Comments

Popular Posts