Holiday Painting

I've been having such fun doing the One-Stroke Painted Ornaments lately.  Made a few extras but forgot to take photos before giving them away.  The snowmen turned out very cute.  I made one with a scarf, one with a hat and one with a twig wreath on it's head.  The scarf is easier so I'll be teaching that one for the upcoming class.

Green Flowers, Berries and Pine Needles on clear glass ornament.

Snowman with Scarf on clear glass ornament.

I've also done a few tall off-white ceramic mugs for teacher gifts.  I'm going to fill them with a cute pack of red and green M&M's, and one of those small one-pot bags of gourmet coffee.  I think both of the kids teachers will enjoy them.  I hope at least.  I will be creating a few snowmen ones on pale blue mugs for a craft show.  I've already purchased the cups now I just have to get busy painting.

Comments

Popular Posts