Gone So Long

I can't believe it's been two months since I've had a blog post. Where has all that time gone. Guess I got lost among the holidays and the kids being sick. At the moment we are at the three week point of the kiddos recovering from strep, then the flu, then a different virus. While I actually love winter (yes, I really do), this year I am ready for it to be OVER! The weather hasn't even been that bad, mostly mild with minimal snow. Just yucky enough to not be able to be outside. Hopefully we are reaching an end of the crudes around here and we'll all feel much better soon.

Since everyone has been feeling unwell I haven't had much opportunity to get creative or felt much like it either.  My project for the face & broken heart swap at Mixed Media Art is completed and will be mailed out on Friday. I'll be taking photos of the project tomorrow and will post them as soon as I know it has arrived at it's new home. I'm hoping that I'll be able to work up some enthusiasm and creativity by this weekend. I need to get a few projects completed and continue on with a few others. I've got ideas and plenty of inspiration just limited energy to put into anything.

One of my inspirations at the moment is the February paper crafting kit from Jenni Bowlin/JBS Mercantile which arrived at my house this afternoon. I love seeing that box in the mail-lady's hand as she knocks on my door. Even better is opening the box and taking out each item from the packing to ooooh and ahhhh over. Pretty papers and enchanting embellishments. I can see plenty of fun, interesting things I can get creating with this kit.

Comments

Popular Posts