Snowmen and Snowflakes

December 1st has arrived and so has the snow.  We had a few snow flurries in November but nothing that stuck to the ground but this morning is different.  Snow is gathering on cars, grass and trees.  Looks like winter around here now.  Maybe I was creating some snowy items to get the ball rolling because I was working on snowmen and snowflake ornaments.  The snowmen ornaments are hand painted and the snowflake ornaments are baked clay.  They turned out cute and will look perfect on someone's Christmas tree.
Snowman with knit hat.

Snowman with vine wreath

Triple-layer Snowflake

Center-cut Snowflake
I love how the glitter that covers the snowflake ornaments sparkle just like real snow.  It shows really well with twinkling lights.  I'll be listing these ornaments on Etsy this afternoon.  Maybe I'll work on a new mixed-media piece this afternoon too.  I love the snow and am feeling inspired.

Comments

Popular Posts